Sunday, April 12, 2009

How do take photos of babies and put them in flowers etc?

i ve got some lovely pics of my 7mth old son but the backgrounds are awful how do you change the background? or better still how do you do it so that the babies are sitting in the middle of a flower etc!?

How do take photos of babies and put them in flowers etc?
I%26#039;m using Photoshop CS3 and I%26#039;ll normally use one of two tools...


1. the extract filter


2. I%26#039;ll use the quick selection tool to select whatever I want to isolate from the background, feather the selection and paste it into a new layer by hitting Control-J. Then you can add another layer for your background.





I prefer the quick selection tool but the extract tool works better when you%26#039;re dealing with hair or edges that aren%26#039;t well defined.





There are tutorials that explain how to do this much better than I can. Just do a google search and you should be able to find one



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment